Intergalactic News for July
Second Life Blogo reports (in Dutch) on:
- Second Life according to the (sceptic) LA Times.
- The German AWOMO initiative (a World of My Own)
- The virtual Barbie World.
The Belgian Second Life Crew reports (again in Dutch) on:
3PointD seems to be too busy to keep up blogging, but a few interesting posts did come through:
- Social Limitations to Second Life groups.
- The Guardian on Virtual Worlds.
- Amazon’s Askville is Human-Powered AdWords.
Nick Wilson at Metaversed seems to be gearing up in Challenging 3PointD as the buzzplace and reports on:
- 3DCity's Rocky Launch.
- EveryScape Taps Users to Determine Next Phase of Development.
- 3D Games Portal Worth €1 Billion?.
KZero reports on:
Finally, Scobleizer -who's not been in Second Life for over a year now, did a blog on SL again; Second Life is trying to get rid of the nasties, which turned out to become a lively discussion between Robert Scoble, Spindoctor Eric Rice and Information Week's Mitch Wagner.