This is getting a regular habit I fear. Right now I'm having a hard time publishing to my blog. It's been barely a month ago that I upgraded my hostingaccount from 50 to 100 Mb and DataTraffic limits from 2 Gb/month to 4 Gb per month.
Now, halway through July I'm at 3.2 Gb Data Traffic already and have grown beyond 100Mb.
Maybe I should start considering getting a sponsor as well.
To look on the bright side of life: In the past month my technorati rating has rocketed from autority 26 to authority 50, and closing in on the top 100K blogs. Not bad for a 4 month old blog.
In the past months I've seen various people comment on and link to my blog, such as:
- Aimee Weber (Aimee Weber Studios)
- Christian Renaud (Cisco)
- Ian Hughes (IBM)
- Jerry Paffendorf (Electric Sheep Company - at time of commenting)
- Justin Bovington (Rivers Run Red)
- Reuben Steiger (Millions of Us)
- Robert Scoble (Scobleizer)
- Trevor Smith (Ogoglio / Transmutable)