VeeJay @ San Jose Conference
Real Life has been very stressfull and very very busy this last month. Since there's Mrs. V and the Kids to keep in touch with I haven't really had time to dig into Second Life, let alone blog it.
The good news is, I'm getting back up to speed, starting with visiting the Virtual Worlds Conference and Expo next week in San Jose, California. I'm really looking forward to it, especially since I've got an appointment with a Linden Lab employee on tuesday.
On wednesday and thursday you'd probably be able to catch me on these tracks:
- Business Strategy & Investment --Economics of Virtual Worlds
- Entertainment, Media & Marketing -- ROI How the rules are changing
- Entertainment, Media & Marketing -- Entertainment in Virtual Worlds - It's Not Games. it's Not TV. It's....
- Virtual Worlds for the Enterprise -- Applications that Work
- Business Strategy & Investment -- The Future of VW's
- Virtual Worlds for the Enterprise -- Best practises for employees in VW's
- Virtual Worlds for the Enterprise -- Creating a user community
- Business Strategy & Investment -- Finance in a VW