United States of Apple
For readers in the United States of Apple, this blogpost may hold nothing new. Let me just wish you a happy 4th!For readers here in Europe, or even closer to home, the Netherlands, here's an update on the iPhone craze in the States.
Mitch Wagner (Information Week) quotes:
- The iPhone Is Actually Pretty Inexpensive - Digital Life Blog - InformationWeek
Most of the press about the iPhone talks about its high price. Even my iPhone review describes it as pricey. But if you actually think about all the things it can do, it's a bargain.
- The iPhone Makes Watching Video More Like Reading A Book - Digital Life Blog - InformationWeek
The novelist John Irving made that observation years ago about the VCR, and each generation of video technology brings watching and reading closer together, making video more private and more under the user's control.
- IPHONE MONTAGE
- BEN UNBOXES
- JOE DOWDELL
- WHOA, FREE IPHONE!
- iphone update!
- IPHONE LOVE
- NO MEDIA!
- IPHONE TIME!
- WHERE WILL YOU BE?
- COST OF OWNING AN IPHONE
Also Robert Scoble keeps on rambling on the iPone (and this is just the last 3 days)
- InCase doing something innovative with Flickr
- Home automation with iControl
- PodTech’ers review iPhone on TwitterGram
- Tribal Shout brings podcasts to your phone — which iPhone case should we get?
- Who’s going to iPhone Dev Camp?
- A fun look at the goofiness in Silicon Valley
- Photography sharing site CEO reviews of iPhones
- Nokia users hate me…
- Getting photos from iPhone to Flickr
- Comparing N95 to iPhone
- iPhone stops people
- Going on an iPhoto walk
- The worst iPhone Web page: Google Reader (UPDATED)
- PodTech videos work great on iPhone
- Former Palm software dev talks about iPhone
- Welcome to the iCult
- iGot it